Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Anniversary Special Sms message - Marriage

A Relaxed Mind, A Peaceful Soul, A Joyful Spirit, A Heart full of Love.. All these are my Prayers for You..Happy Anniversary.

I LuV you r words just 3,which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY. so ths iz what i want to say,live in my heart and there 4 ever stay.

One day U ask me what is important in my life? I said: MY LIFE. U will walk away without knowing that U r my LIFE.

All tragedies are finished by a death, all comedies by a marriage..

If I Met You On Tomorrow I Would Still Give You My Heart If You Should Say, ?Do You Still Love Me?? I?D Say, ?Till Death Do Us Part?

All my love for you FREE! wishing u a very happy ANNIVERSARY?.!

The beautiful couple in all the land To the beautiful couple in all the land, May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.Happy Anniversary...

Best wishes go to you, On this special day,that this wonderful love u share, lasts your lifetime through.Happy anniversary ..

Long after our anniversary Long after our anniversary And this greeting has been thrown away Each and everyday,Happy Anniversary

I L U are words just three, which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY. so this is what i want to say, live in my heart n there 4 ever stay!

On this special day, best wishes go to you, that this wonderful love u share, lasts your lifetime through. Happy anniversary

Best wishes to you both on ur anniversary, May the love that you share Last your lifetime through, As you make a wonderful pair!!!!!!!

To the beautiful couple in all the land, May your anniversary be Happy and Grand. Happy Anniversary!!!

Happy Anniversary and May your marriage be Blessed with love, joy And companionship For all the years of your lives!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment