Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Friendship Day Message - 3


· When it hurts to look back, and youre scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

· True friends are like Diamonds they are real and rare. False friends are like leaves they are scattered everywhere.

· FRIENDSHIP is like a tree It is not MEASURED on how TALL it could be, but is on how DEEP the ROOTS HAVE GROWN... HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

· My eyes, Detected... My heart, Reacted... Thousands were, rejected... But only you were, selected... To be my GOOD Friend Forever.

· Frenshp is inexpresble comfort of feelng safe vth person cos u neithr hav 2 weigh ur thots nor measure ur words.HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY

· Each fren represents a world in us, a world possibly nt born until they arrive n its 1ly by dis meetng dat new world is born HPY FRNDAY DAY

· A true fren is som1 who thinks that u r a gud egg even though he knows that u r slightly cracked - HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY

· 100 Memories ... 200 Jokes ... 300 Great Times ... 400 Secrets ... 1 Reason . . .BEST FRIENDS .. HaPpy fRieNdShIp dAy

· Tring.. Tring.. Paper.. Paper.. Hot NEWS.. "FRIEND wishes U a heartly happy FRieNDSHIP DAY.." Thanx being my frnd.

· A Spl Smile, A Spl face, A SPl Sm 1 I Cnt replace.. A Special thanks from me to u,for d Special FrndShP I found in YOU Happy Frnship Day

No comments:

Post a Comment