Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Valentine Day Message - 2

You can fall from a bridge, you can fall from above, but the best way of falling, is falling in love!

There are 3 steps to happy happiness: 1 you. 2 me. 3 our hearts 4 eternity!

8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning... i love you

I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart,so deposit your love in it and you will get the interest

it is hard to talk when your in love because when i look into your beautiful i get my breath taken away

R.for red ,red for blood ,blood for heart, heart for love, love for u ,u for me, me is u , I love u

ill drop a tear drop into the ocean & the day i find that tear drop is the day i stop loving u!

baby i have an addiction problem.people say i shud go to rehab but I always tell the m i dont wanna go cause im addicted to ... YOU

one day the moon sed 2 me, if ur lover makes u cry why dont you leave ur lover i looked at the moon n replied would u every leave ur sky

When u feel alone just look at the spaces between ur fingers remeber that in those spaces u can c my fingers locked with urs 4ever.

Its not ur mistake if u cant read d eyes which cheats u. But its really ur mistake if u cant read d eyes which loves u.

when daylight turns 2 a darkened hue D lovely stars r hinting @ u, Ur heart beats tells u something true That some1 sumwher is missing U

You are the twinkle of my eyes; The smile on my lips; The joy of my face; Without you I am incomplete.

I miss the laughs I used to get from you, I miss the talks we used to have. And above all, I just miss YOU!

I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever!

Set a place for me in your heart and not in your mind for the mind easily forgets but the heart always remembers. I love you.

The only regret I have is not knowing you since the day I was born - so that I will be able to spend my ENTIRE life with you.

You know I wish I can be with you everyday for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day. I never seem to get enough of you.

I would never be tired of you even if I am with you all day long. In fact I grow to like you a little more every day. I love you.

If i were a tear in ur eye i would roll down to ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i would never cry as i would be afraid 2 lose u!

A special smile, a special face.A special someone i cant replace. I luv u,i always will.U have filled a space no one can fill!

No comments:

Post a Comment