Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Valentine Day message - 6




Keeping someone in our heart is very easy,but,to be in the someone’s heart is very difficult.So “RESPECT” the heart which “CARES” abt U.



In life LOVE is never planned nordoes it happen for a reason.But when LOVE is real,It becomes your PLAN for lifeandyour reason for living.

I feel something in my heart,It’s like a little flame,Every time I see you,This flame lights up,This flame is special for you,Because I LOVE YOU!



Till the end of time…In a world so close to me…I’m just so in love…With a girl who’s in my heart…I Love U…



Smile in PleasureSmile in PainSmile when trouble pours like RainSmile when sum1 Hurts USmile becoz SOMEONE stillLoves to see u Smiling!!



It’s valentines dayand there’s love in the airbut every moment seems like an hour to mebecause you’re not heremissing you a lot.



If I reached for your hand , will u hold it ?If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?If I go for your lips, will u kiss me ?If I capture ur heart , will u love me ??



Let’s share the world A sea is for you, and waves are for me.The sky is for you, and stars are for me.The sun is for you, and light is for me.Everything is for you, and you are for me.





Till the end of time…In a world so close to me…I’m just so in love…With a girl who’s in my heart…I Love U…





No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day.





My eyes are blind without your eyes to see,Like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment