Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Valentine Message -4


I love you for not only who you are, but for who I am when I am with you.Happy Valentine Day!

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.Happy Valentine Day!

Draw a circle, not a heart, around the one you love because a heart can break but a circle goes on forever.Happy Valentine Day!

Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.Happy Valentine Day!

The lover is a monotheist who knows that other people worship different gods but cannot he imagine that there could be other Gods.Happy Valentine Day!

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.Happy Valentine Day!

Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.Happy Valentine Day!

If I were to buy you a bunch of roses, I would place a plastic one in the middle, then say "My love will be the last one to die".Happy Valentine Day!

You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with. I love you.Happy Valentine Day!

You have always been the pillar of my life. Love you.Happy Valentine Day!

Thanks for your patience, your loving words, your kindness, your friendship. Love you loads and will always do. Be my valentine.

You remain my world, happiness and joy. Always be my valentine.Happy Valentine Day!

You are my angel sent from Heaven above. Happy valentines day

You mean the world to me! Please be my Valentine (always)! Love always

Your smile is my sunrise; your kiss is my sunset. Thank you for being the most wonderful friend and companion Happy Valentine Day!

no poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart.Happy Valentine Day!

Oh that I could shrink the surface of the world, so that suddenly I might find you standing at my side.. I love you!

I loved u then, as i do now, always and forever.Happy Valentine Day!

Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won't hear you anymore.

Love isn't a decision, it's a feeling. If we could decide who to love, then, life would be much simpler, but then less magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment