Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Valentine Day Messages-1

Without Love--days are sad day,moan day,tears day,waste day,thirst day,fright day,shatter day. So be in love everyday..Happy Valentine's day.

U r unique U r caring and U r the Best. And I am d luckiest to have U in my life! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY SWEET HEART!

My eyes are blind without your eyes to see, Like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart.

Sun appears in the morning, Moon appears in the evening & at late nights but U always appears in my Heart.

U r the one whose thought 4 a sec in my mind makes my every movement pleasure through out the day

DISTANCE CAN KEEP US AFAR BUT NOT APART BCOZ U WILL ALWAYZ B A CRUTIAL PART OF MY HEART

Love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more, Your happy smile. Your loving.

I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart, so deposit your love in it and you will get the interest.

My eyes are blind without your eyes to see, Like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart.

When u feel alone just look at the spaces between ur fingers remeber that in those spaces u can c my fingers locked with urs 4ever!

Its not that I love you because you are beautiful, but you are beautiful becuase I love you.

Uve won my luv now I luv u.This heart of mine I give 2 u.So keep it safe as i have done.For u have 2 and i have none!

I love 3 things! The sun, the moon and U! The sun for the day, the moon for the night and you forever!

Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever

True luv is hard 2 find.Special 1-1 of a kind.But the luv inside of me is true.It appeared the day i met you!

No comments:

Post a Comment