Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Valentine Day Message - 3


It takes 2 to tango, 2 to kiss, 2 to talk and remenisce.So many good things cum in 2 and one of those things is me and u!

There are Tulips in my garden, there are Tulips in the park,but nothing is more be beautiful than our two lips meeting in the dark! Happy Valentines Day!

I luv my eyes when u look into them; I luv my name when u say it; I luv my heart when u luv it; I luv my life when you are in it.

Love is a medicine for any kind of wound, but there is no medicine found in the world for a wound given by love. Happy Valentines Day!

Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Know why? Coz you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.Happy Valentines Day!

Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this. Happy Valentines Day!

My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!

Love is blind Be very kind When I kiss you Please don?t mind.Happy Valentines Day!

My eyes are blind without your eyes to see, Like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart.Happy Valentines Day!

No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day.

I never dreamed that one touch could change my life until you took my hand in yours.Happy Valentines Day!

You take my breath away...today and every day. You are the love of my life.Happy Valentines Day!

For the one who gave me the courage to love with all of my heart...to the person who is like no other. Happy Valentines Day!

I offer you my heart, right here, right now, forever..Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment