Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Brithday Message 2

12) Add the brightness of flowers ,the warmth of the sun,
The joy of real friendship ,its laughter and fun,
And then you will know all this wishes for you
Not just on you Birthday , but all you life through


13) There is a place is my heart , where happy memories grow,
Of those who mean the most to me, as years come and go,
And among the fairest memories and the loveliest by far are
The thoughts I’ll always cherish of how very clear you are.
Happy Birthday.


14) I wonder if you really know how important you are to me,
I’ve turned to you so many times , and it seems like you’ve
Always been there for me …..
You’ll always be a very special part of my life
Happy Birthday!!!!


15) May your birthday be one of those wonderful day, that bring
Such happiness in so many ways, that u’ll think of it often
As just the first part, of a year that’s a perfect one, right from the start.
Have A Wonderful Birthday!!


16) Of all the gifts that life can send , there’s none more perfect than a
friend,A friend whose smile and thoughtful ways, ad happiness to everyday,
a friend who cheers and comforts, too…and your birthday seems the
perfect time to say that I found that kind of friend in you.


17) Thinking special thoughts of you on your Birthday, and sending them your
Way with a wish that your day will bring you all the gladness and good
Cheer, your heart can hold…..
Have a Wonderful day…


18) Ever since I can remember I’ve always looked forward to our times together
Looked forward to our times together you have a way of making me feel good
about Myself and if I need help, I know you’ll be there to offer advice or
just to sit and listen …and understand spending time with you always been a
special treat for me because You’ve always been such a special firend.
Have a Rocking Birthday!!!


19) May your Birthday be not only a time of celebration, but also a time of
reflection For you, because you’re the kind of person.who gives so
thoughtfully and so Generously , that you may not realize how much you mean
to others , so take the time To think about yourself today, and have
yourself a birthday , that’s as wonderful and Special as you are.


20) May all your aspirations come true in the year ahead !! Wish You a Very
Happy Birthday!



21) Butterfly lives only for few days , but still it flies joyfully capturing
many hearts, each Moment of life is precious .live happy and win many
hearts .Wish you Many happy returns of the Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment