Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Love Message 2

16) Walk behind me to suppot in my sorrows walk in front of me to share,
My joys , walk side by side with me to run the art of life.

17) Shakespeare once said physical beauty changes with time , but the true love
remain Constant, true love is like a light house , which guides the ship of
love.

18) The sky without the moon & stars is so incomplete ,but
My life with u is 100% complete.

19) Understand that love is a state of mind & heart setting for nothing less
than total Commitment fills up the empty space of heart with sacrifice,
hope, trust & love.

20) Love is an unconditional commitment to a perfect or an imperfect individual
to meet, Her or his needs that requires ones personal sacrifice.

21) Love is reality which surpasses every dream, steals in to ur heart , fills
in to the brain Its true in every way possible to forget you on this day is
impossible.

22) Drink to me only with yor eyes and I will pledge you mine , or leave a kiss
in the cup Ad I’ll NOT LOOK FOR A WINE.

23) Our nation is known for its craziness for three thns ,
Politics , Films & Cricket , I Am different or may be abnormal
Because I am still crazy about you that other thing.

24) Your Sincere emotion , love and undying faith is what keeps the flame of our
Love alive and shows me that the best is still ahead.

25) Hand in hand we walk together , with loving, understanding & smile forever,
We share success , failures together promised to be beside ach other today
& forever.

26) Gates of memory shall never close , how much I love you no one knows, you
sweet Smile of gold,no better word my pen can hold.

27) What is the similarity between dreams & love? For me there is love in every
dreams & dreams is only my reality.

28) Love is special , love is rare, love is made for to share, love is gentle ,
love is kind Love is when 2 lives combine.

29) I creid all alone , missing you wondering how too live without you , I
searched for a Thousand lues , just to tell you , I Love U.

30) Before you stepped in my life , I never knew life could be so pleasant ,
enjoyable Colorful and sweet, you are the greatest god gift to me , I love u.

31) You thougt me what love is , love is a feeling of togetherness even in my
lonliness, Love is having your supporting hand to hold always be mine.

32) Faith is the basis of love life, there is no condition and expectations in
love.


33) Your’e bloomin loves blossom , tune in loves music, glory in loves story,
Story In loves glory, you’re lovely , loving and ever lovable.

No comments:

Post a Comment