Search More SMS in Different Languages...




New year Message 3

May each day of the coming year be vibrant and new bringing along many reasons for celebrations

On the onset of new year sending you the warmest of wishes.

Forget SENSEX Forget TERRORISM Forget Cricket Forget Election & Result, Cherris the best moments of 2009, Happy 2010

this new year may take all our sadness and bring glorious happiness to our life "happy new year" 2010

Many people look forward to the new year for a new start on old habits. Happy new year.

Hearty wishes to u and ur family on the eve of festival of lights.. Let happiness lit up and sorrows burn out.happy new year.

"Hoping that this new year leads you towards path of new found glories" happy new year.

Can I look back and smile, Feel I learned from the past? Were the lessons I learned The type that will last? Happy new year.

God stores his blessings & deposited 365 days full of love,faith & happiness for you... So,Enjoy spending... Happy New Year.

Love me but, leave me not, Kiss me but, miss me not, Hit me but, hate me not, Remember me but, forget me not.

But can one still make resolutions when one is over forty? I live according to twenty-year-old habits.happy new year.

A cool and cute ecard to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

Reach out to your friends/ family/ colleagues/ associates/ dear ones with this sparkling New Year wish.

This New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, never in want.

Of all sound of all bells, the most solemn and touching is the peal which rings out the Old Year.happy new year.



This bright new year is given me To live each day with zest To daily grow and try to be My highest and my best!

Glory to God in highest heaven, Who unto man His Son hath given While angels sing with tender mirth, A glad new year to all the earth

Here is wishing you the best ever New Year. Missing you a lot. Wish I could spend the New Year with you.

Wish you a Very Happy & Auspicious New Year. May God bless you with good health, happiness and peace.

Wish you a Jolly & Bright 2010. Have a blast on the New Year and have a very happy year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment