Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Friendship Message 2

11) I thank thousand time to the god for gifting me a friend like you
To treasure forever ,without price tag or measure.


12) I cannot make the sun shine nor fill the sky with blue but I can
Build a bridge of love & friendship from me to you.



13) Today we are together , tomorrow we will part,
But the sweetest memories of you , our friend will always
Remain forever in out hearts.


14) In the garden of friendship sow the seed of love , forgivenes
and understanding,
One day they shall bloom with the ever glowing fragrance of true friendship



15) You are so loving that moon salute your beauty , sun salute your anger,
Earth salutes your love and I salute your friendship.


16) No words can express , no scale can either measure,
The pleasure of having a treasure like you,
As a friend be my friend forever.


17) God is great , this world is great, but above all my luck is great,
Because it has given me a wonderful friend like you.


18) Out of sight forgotten never, loyal friends are forever,
Miles of strange sea may part, but distance can not change my heart.


19) Marriages , they say are made in heaven,
Bue friends like pearls are picked and chosen
Yet blessed are those who posses a friend who is
Steadfast & sincere till the end.

20) Friends are those who like glue stick,
Through times are thin & thick,
Friends are those who willingly share
Both mirth & misery with equal care.
.

21) Friends are those who lend a ear to hear your anguish & bring you cheer.
Friends are those who lend their shoulder in times of distress to make
you bolder.




22) Showers & flowers , Last for a few hours
But friendship has such power its last forever.


23) Keeping good dreams in mind , wise things to do
Our hopes are many but very ess are true rare such events of friends like you.


24) friendship a sweet responsibility , meeting you as a stranger &
exceptional of yours
towards me as a friend is like a moderns art which I can never understand.

25) The receipe of friendship is large doses of giving and taking ,
selflessly, Sprinkled with occasions understanding, compromise & sacrifice.


26) Friendship is a golden chain made stronger every years each link made of
Of sweet memories that makes you still more dear.


27) From the depth of human ocean, I picked up an Oyster beloved ,
I am for finding a pearl like you as a friend.


28) A friend is one who wals in when the rest of the world walks out .


29) When life seems dull and long , everything seems to go wrong,
I thanks god to have lent precious gift, you my friend.


30) When I think about the closeness we share, I wish we ould have known each
other When we were kids, its wonderful knowing that no matter where are
lifes takes us Our friendship keeps us close.


31) Life is a series of beautiful thing the people , the places and joys that
they bring, Life is a bounty of warmth we can share, with a word or a deed
that shows how Much we can .Life is a blessing especially when it brings us
a person,Whom we call a FRIEND.


32) Have a heart that never hardens ,a touch that never hardens,
A touch that never hurts , a smile that never fades
And a friendship that never ends.


33) A friend is a stem of lilly,
Who says “Don’t be silly.”

No comments:

Post a Comment