Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Love Message 3

34) T think of you whole day , dream of you whole night, pine for u whole month,
Cherish u whole year, I love u forever.

35) The wind of your love makes my feelings fly aas high as a kite and only you
can lit My life & smoothly move whether it is day or night.

36) god has given us wonderful gift of enjoying our need , your presence in my
heart is my need and I am enjoying it thoroughly.

37) Your eyes fascinated me your brilliance was effective , your words were
inspiring & Your simplicity made me yours. You are loved and thought about
much more that Words could ever show.

38) Like a prism which can convert ordinary light in to colors of rainboz ,
your love Converted my ordinary life in to a wonderful one .

39) The lases of your affection have roused my passion and I will love you as
never Before a woman has loved any man , as much.

40) Of all the lovely gifts you can give me , lavish me with the richest one of
them all Just you! With velvet kisses and red roses.

41) The love that soul keeps for almighty, love is the best gift of god that
soul can share, Let the same love spread amongst us.

44) Your love is the song in my heart , the sunshine in my sky, the promise of
my world,the centre of my universe.

45) Never heart my heart that loves you, never give it a needle pain , for a
heart is like a Flower which will never bloom again.

46) After meeting you I found hopes , joys , comforts in life , I mean that you
are more Important to me than anything else in life.

47) I have tried all possible combination the result remains the same ny love
for you is infinite growing each & every second.

47) Falling in love with you is the best thing that’s ever happened to me with
your sence of humour , your caring way, you’ve thought me how to believe in
love.

48) I was looking doe a man who smiles when the times are blue, who smiles when
my Dreams come true , my love , I was looking for a man like you.

49) The moment I saw you my vocabulary has become limited to three word” I Love
U”.

50) Without you I am like a tree without leaves , like a river without water ,
like a lock Without a key, like abody without a life.

50) Love grows slowly in to the soul warms every veins with its colors of love &
Tenderness & later beats in every pulse till death.

No comments:

Post a Comment