Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Friendship Message 3

34) Pure friendship is like Sugarcane;
You crush it, twist it , squeeze it, beat it to pulp;
All that u’ll get only SWEETNESS”.


35) Evey nice friend is a gift of god, its 1 of the lifes best blessing,
A priceless gift that can never b bought, sold or forgotten just like yoou.


36) Stars are seen together, yet they are so far apart.
True friends may not speak everyday but remember they are always
Linked heart to heart .

37) One best book is equal to hundered good friends….
But one best friend is eual to more than a library.


38) If u ask me how long I will be ur friend?
My answer would be “I Don’t Know….
Bcoz I really don’t know which one is longer
“Forever”
Or
“Always”


39) Just one moon and a golden sun and a smile means friendship to everyone.


40) Few sorrows and lots of happiness , few quarrels and lots of love , few
enemies and lots Of loveable friends that is where the part of life trends.

41) Friends Means:-
F = Frank
R = Read
I = Innocent
E = Entirely devoted to friends
D = Dear.


42) Someone who’s kind and thoughtful, whose Company’s a pleasure , someone who
listen & understands, whose good advice you treasure, someone whose warmth
and patience Never seem to have and end , someone who has a carrying heart,
that someone is nice to me.

43) We tire of quickly of new discoveries and inventions , but never of the
beauty & wonder of Living things. You have so many gifts to share so many
ways ,you make the world more beautiful , I ‘M proud to call you my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment