Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Friendship day SMS Message -15


· I made list of my dearest person, n I wrote down I include ur name but wrote it in permanent ink, coz i dcid 2 keep U in my list 4evr.


· Flowr remembers bees, Fish remembers water, Tree remembers rain, At dis moment I remember u! 2 say happy friendship day 2 U!


· Frenship is lil mor trust, lil less try, A lil mor laugh, n a lil less cry, lil more WE n a lil les I. Happy Friendship Day!!!


· God saw u hungry,creatd McDonald saw u thirsty,creatd coke saw u in dark,creatd Li8 saw u vthout a cute fren, he created ME!


· Da times v shard is like shootng star Da time is short but realy beautiful moments 4ever engravd in our hearts Frends 4ever!!!


· Somtims my mind asks y? I miss u, y? I care 4 u, y? I remember u Den my heart ans Its simply bcoz u r a sweet fren!!


· Friendship opens many doors, Each with a diff view. But none cud b mor beautiful, than 1 tat leads 2 u..!! Happy Friendship Day


· Frens r gifts wrapped in ribbons of thoughtfulness n trimmd vth kisses n smiles, given by God 2 stay not just 4 a day,but 4 life.


· Hearts cud 1ly love 4 a while, feets cud only walk 4 som miles, cloths wont 4ever b in style, but havng U as my Fren is 4evr worthwhil


· Hearts cud 1ly love 4 a while, feets cud only walk 4 som miles, cloths wont 4ever b in style, but havng U as my Fren is 4evr worthwhil

No comments:

Post a Comment