Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Rakhi Rakshabandhan Sms Message - 6

When the world goes dark,Stars are there…When the journey breaks up,Hope is there…When the entire world is vanished,And you feel left alone…Tilt your head and look beside you,Will bring you comfort feeling ofCare and affection molds on you,As your Brother is always beside youTo pour the special love and affection forever..

Sky is blue, feel this hue,my love is for you Bhaiya…always true.Loads of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan

This msg is for the most wonderfulsisters of this world —-badi and chhoti.Thank u didi for always being there on myside and for helping me in those infiniteways which I cannot even remember…

God could not take care for the whole worldso he has given mothers to each family.
In the same way mother could not take carefor the whole part of our life, so she had given brothers.Thanks for being my brother.
“Happy Raksha Bandhan”

Holi is colourful,Deewali is lightful and brightful,Rakhi has made our relationship POWERFUL.
You are so cute,darlingand adorable..Can’t helpforming arelationship with you…PleaseAccept meAs yourDearest andSweetest BehnaHappy Raksha Bandhan

We gain and lose things everyday.But trust me on one thing.You’ll never lose me.I will always be here.Happy Raksha Bandhan

No comments:

Post a Comment