Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Friendship day SMS Message -20


· Good FRIENDS Care for each Other.. Close Friends Under Stand each Other... and TRUE Friends Stay forever beyond words, beyond time.

· Some friends forget Some move away Some keep silent Some just change But I'm not 1 of them. I'm here just 4 two moments..now N 4ever..!

· The best feeling in the world is when you think tat ur friend forgot U N suddenly U receive a msg from ur friend saying"i miss you"

· Pure FRIENDSHIP is like SUGARCANE; you crush it, twist it, squeez it, beat it to pulp; all that u'll get only "SWEETNESS"

· A true friend is someone, you can disagree with and still remain friends.. For if not, they weren't true friends in the first place..

· "I value ma friends more than i value my life." So when i say u r my friend, it's just as good as saying u r my life"

· A line knows no end until u put a stop to it, let our FRIENDSHIP be that line & let make sure that it'll go on & on for ever.

· If Ever There Is A 2morow When We Were Not 2gether There Is Something You Must Always Remember Even If I Were Apart I'll Always Be With You

· If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them.

· Friendship is like a glass handle it with care because once broken cannot be mended and even if mended.. a crack is always there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment