Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Friendship day SMS Message -29





· Don't love a friend like a flower, Because a flower dies in season. Love them like a river, Because a river flows forever.


· A friend is a tissue when you can't stop crying A friend is a shoulder when you feel like dying.


· Feet could only walk for a mile, Clothes won't forever be in style But having u as my friend is forever worthwhile..


· Friendship is the light of life So when I ask god for a gift Always I'm glad when he sends no gold But the true love of a friend.


· Friendship is a network that needs, No recharge No roaming No validity No activation No signal problems Just don't switch off ur heart.


· I see your face when i am dreaming that's why i always wake up screaming.


· Friends r like mornings u can't have them the whole day, But u can be sure they'll b there when u wake up everyday.


· Word has no meaning when 'I' is missing from FRIEND. Life has no meaning without U. MY DEAR FRIEND!!!


· Real friendship is most notable in those times of trouble. Times of prosperity are full of 'friends'.


· Old Friends are Gold, New Friends are Diamond, If you get Diamond, Don't forget the Gold, B'coz Gold only hold Diamond.


· If your friendship be love, I'll be luckiest man. But your friendship is trust & I'm the happiest man.


· If ur friendship be money, I'll be richest man. If ur friendship be pounds, I'll be heaviest man.


· Friendship is not a big fire which burns all day. It's a small lamp that burns till the last day of life.


· People win and people loose,but trust me on one thing, "YOU WILL NEVER LOOSE ME!!!"I will always be there for you.


· Friendship is a golden knot in which two angles lie together and if you do not break it I will be your friend forever.


· A friend scolds like a dad, cares like a mom, teases like sister, irritates like brother. Friendship is the blend of all relations.


· Need I say anything to u? U were special to me and will always remain so. Celebrate FRIENDSHIP DAY WEEK.


· A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright light of your friendship.


· If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, If u r a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my "FRIEND"


· Ice is a cream, love is a dream but friendship is evergreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment