Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Friendship day SMS Message -23


· Don't make friends before understanding & Don't break a friendship after misunderstanding

· Longest LOVE is Mother's LOVE, Shortest LOVE is other LOVE, sweetest LOVE is Lover's LOVE, but strongest LOVE is FRIEND LOVE..

· From MY side to YOU- knowing a friend like u has made me happy in a million ways and if I ever have to let u go. i'll find a million reason

· Life is like a novel.Many chapters read and forgotten. But there is one I wont forget. It's the chapter "I met u and we became friends".

· Dear O Dear, You are not Near, But I can Hear, Don't Get Fear, Your memories Here, Live with Cheer, No more Tear!...

· 24 sweet hours make 1 sweet day! 7 sweet days make 1 sweet week! 4 sweet weeks make 1 sweet month! But 1 sweet friend like 'U' Make me happy

· I dropped a Tear in the ocean while Thinking of You. And I Promised to be Your friend Till I find it.. Now did you know how long i need 'U'

· I Say and u Listen, its a Good Friendship. u Say and I Listen,is a Better Friendship. But I dont Say and u Understand, is "Best Friendship"

· Don't keep ur special friends in ur eyes. They may fall as tears, keep them in ur Heart, so that every 'HEART BEAT' reminds u..

· Friends are like mango.. you'll never know which is sweet and which is not. Well I'm lucky coz I was able to find the sweetest mango in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment