Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Friendship day SMS Message -24


· A friend is sweet when it is new.. it is sweeter when it is true.. but you know that.. it is the sweetest when it is you.."

· Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't ever forget. And if I die before you do I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

· If friends wer flowers I would not pick u! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend

· Life sts INTENSE, Bt Ends with SILENCE. Luv starts wit FEAR, Buts ends wit TEARS. And Friendship starts HOWEVER, ill always Remain FOREVER.

· I have nothing to offer u in this world. Its only my.. . . . . LOVELY FRIENDSHIP .. . . Chalegi na ?

· Fish said to water : you wont see my tears, because I am in the water. Water replied: But,I can feel your tears because you are in my heart.

· The best cosmetic for the lips is truth, for the voice is prayers, for the eyes is pity,for the hands is charity & for the life is "Friends"

· The sweetness of chocolate remains in tongue for some minutes but the sweetness of person like you remains in heart forever and ever always.

· A good friendship does not depend on how good understanding we have. But it depends on how better we avoid Misunderstandings.

· Behind ur smile I know there r sorrows, Behind ur laughter I know there r tears, And I want u 2 know that behind u I am always there 4 u..

No comments:

Post a Comment