Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Friendship day SMS Message -27


· U r SWEET AS GIN, HARD AS RUM, CLEAR AS VODKA, MATURED AS WHISKEY, REFRESHING AS BEER. In short u r a complete BAR of friendship. Cheers.

· Most people walk in and out of your life, but only FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart.

· Good FRIENDS are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.

· True meaning of friendship: Where there is no compromise in telling the secret. And there is no secret for which u need to compromise.

· Distances never separate any relation, time never builds any relation. If feelings r true from heart, then friends r always friends forever

· if A is 1, B is 2, & C is 3 then L+O+V+E IS 54, F+R+I+E+N+D+S+H+I+P, IS 108. INTERESTING NA , FRIENDSHIP IS TWICE AS STRONG AS LOVE

· Years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with u will never die.

· Friendship Is A Treasured Gift Tat Gives Our Heart A Lift A Blessing We Just Cannot Do Without Because Friendship Is What Living Is All Abot

· Our friendship means a lot to me. U cry i cry. U laugh i laugh. U jump out of the window I look down & then . . . I laugh again

· Life is a railway station Where love is a train, it would come & go anytime But Friendship is a railway track ====================

· FRIENDS are the link between ourselves and the road to happiness , joy , love and success , without them we are lost

· Hand grasps at hand eye lights eye in good friendship and great hearts expands and grow one in te sense of this worlds life.

· FRIENDS are the thermometers by which we may judge the temperature of our fortunes .

· F- field of love R- root of joy I- island of God E-end of sorrow N-name of hope D-door of understanding and thats why you are my good friend

· Loveless life is like a fruitless tree But friendless life is like a rootless tree Tree can live without fruit but not without roots

· Or Lapse of time Can lessen the Friendship Of those who are Thoroughly persuaded Each others worth
· A deep friendship is lik a rainbow when the perfect amounts of happiness & tears are mixed,the result is a colorful bridge between two heart

· F R I E N D S Are Like Q U I L T S Lives Pieced Together , Stitched With Memories , And Bound By Love

· F.R.I.E.N.D.S Are Like R.A.I.N.B.O.W They Brighten Your L.I.F.E After You Have Gone Through A S.T.O.R.M

· To meet a Friend Like you Is like , The delight of rain After a long Drought

No comments:

Post a Comment