Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Friendship day SMS Message -22


· GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with price tags, Because.. if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!


· Making a million friends is not an achievement, The achievement is to make "A" friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..


· Last night God gave me 2 choices:-Either to have a good friend like you or To have excellent memory..I don,t remember what did I choose


· Friendship & Medicine both r good 4 our health. They care us when we need, but the only difference is that...Friendship has no expiry


· Life is 5 star Mother is top star Father is king star Teacher is Ultimate star Lover is action star But A friend is the "REAL STAR"


· Friends and friendship It's a package of "Feelings" Nobody can "Make" it, Nobody can "Break" it, Nobody can "Explain" it, Only "I" and "U"


· F-inds you in a R-ush of people, I-nspires you to do something in life, Catches your E-motions and N-ever leaves you till D-eath..


· Missing u is my "HOBBY" Care 4 U, is my "JOB" Make u happy, is my "DREAM" Pray 4 u, is my "DUTY" & 2 keep friendship wid u,.is my "CHIOCE"


· Its not an achievement to make 1000's friends in a year, but an achievement is when you make a friend for 1000's years.


· Friendship doesnt occurs with special ppl, people becomes special after becoming friends, Just wanted to let u know that U r very "Special"



No comments:

Post a Comment