Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Miss You Sms Message - 1

• Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.

• Have you seen my smile because the last time I wore it was when I was with you. Miss U.

• I dont know i love u more or miss u more. Coz if i love u more i miss u more and wen i miss u more i love u more.

• Wanted by many Taken by none Talking to some But waiting for one I Miss You

• Good Byes Are Not Forever Good Byes Are Not The End They Simply Mean I`ll Miss You Untill We Meet Again

• Ever since you ve left i ve realised that a part of one`s Life is made of someone else`s life , I MISS THAT PART. I MISS YOU.

• Missing You Is Like Being Lost In A Black And White World .... Everything Seems So Faded And Lonely ...

• Even If I m Alwayz Busy There Is Sill A Moment That I Remember You Converted To Feelings And That Makes Me Missed You ...

• I`m Sitting Alone Lonely N Feeling So Blue I Dream Of You , Miss You Bad N Hoping My Dreams Would Come True ...

• "when you are gone the pieces of my heart are missing you"

No comments:

Post a Comment