Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Miss You Sms Message - 9

• Days are to busy,hours are too few,secounds are too fast,but there is always time for me to say hello to someone like you.miss u soo much

• If care is wave i gave u sea.If respect is a leaf I give u tree.If Trust is a planet I give u galaxy.If friendship is life I give u myself.

• a simple 'HI" 2 make you smile & remind you of ME... Missing you SMS Messages

• Rules of Life:AssumeNothing,Xpect Little,DoMore,Demand Less,Smile Often, Dream Big,Laugh a Lot,Pray Always,Cry Once for missing me everyday.

• The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.

• Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven.

• Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.

• Thou art gone from my gaze like a beautiful dream. And I seek thee in vain by the meadow and stream.

• Your absence has gone through me Like thread through a needle Everything I do is stitched with its color.

No comments:

Post a Comment