Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Miss You Sms Message - 4

• Sweetest part in life is 2 carry all d memories in life. But.... Toughest part is 2 say good bye to the person who is behind those memories!

• Whenever U Miss someone.. Look at The Sky.. Although U might not See the Person There.. But Feel Happy that U Two Are Under the Same sky.

• Close ur eyes ....,Relax ur body.... and stop breathing as long as U can...Now breath...I miss u as much as u missed the air....

• I cant hear u, i cant see u,i cant hold u,but i really do miss u,my best friend.

• I was on a ship thinking of U.When I looked down I dropped a tear in ocean.Then I promised myself that until someone find sit.I won't forget

• What is the opposite of two? A lonely me,a lonely you.I Miss U

• Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair.

• Gone - flitted away, Taken the stars from the night and the sun From the day! Gone, and a cloud in my heart.

• Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need to know of hell.

• Within you I lose myself... Without you I find myself Wanting to be lost again

No comments:

Post a Comment