Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Miss You Sms Message - 7

• A simple BYE make us cry,A simple JOKE make us laugh,simple CARE make us fall in love.I hope my simple SMS make U think of me.I miss U.

• Money says spend me not,time say waste me not,flower says touch menot,study says leave menot,sms says erase me not & i say forget me not

• There?s no Special reason for this msg,I just wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say:I Miss U.

• Whenever I miss U,I wont look for U in my dreams R try 2 hear UR voice in UR messages.I just put my right hand across my chest and feel U!

• In the flower my rose is U. In the jewel my diamond is U.In the sky my moon is U.I my body my heart is U.That?s why I always Miss U.

• You may find someone better than me,important than me,dearer than me,but not the one who miss you more that me

• No rhythm No reason No occasion No season.Just felt like saying Hi!I hav been missing my friend,ever since the last time we said bye.

• R:is for red.RED:is for blood BLOOD:is for heart HEART:is for love LOVE:is for you YOU:is for me ME:is for you.I MISS YOU.

• In My Life.I learned how 2 smile.How 2 Laugh.How 2 HardWork.How 2 Love.How 2 cry.but i neva learned how 2 stop,MISSING U So MUCH Dear

• When I was a kid.I wanted to grow up soon.Now that I grown up,I realize that wounded emotions and broken hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment