Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Thank You Sms Message - 7

• Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know.

• A thankful person iZ thankful under all circumstances.A complaining soul complains even if he lives in paradise.

• Heartfelt Thanks...for all that you have done.

• This brings sincere thanks for the lovely gift you sent. We hope it helps to tell you just how much it meant.

• Thank you much more Than a greeting can say, Because you were thoughtful In such a nice way!

• Thank you for all you do - you are a true friend.

• For your cordiality, trust and whole-hearted support, please, accept my deep appreciation, my dear family.

• A thousand thanks to you, my dear family, for your care, attention and love!

• Please, accept my heartfelt thanks, my dear family, for your allegiance and devotion.

• For all these years of moral support and unswerving loyalty, accept my thanks and gratitude, my dear family!

No comments:

Post a Comment