Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Thank You Sms Message - 2

• Space SeeMs Like An EMpty Word, But Its Full Of Special People Around Caring Endlessly. Thank You For Being A Part Of My SPACE...

• ITS AN HONOUR 4 ME 2 HAVE A FRIEND LIKE U THANKS 4 EVERYTHNG ...DEAR.... REGARDS FRIEND FOREEVER

• The world`s a better place Because of folk like you Who take the time to do nice things The way you always do.

• This brings sincere thanks for the lovely gift you sent. We hope it helps to tell you just how much it meant.

• A friend is someone who understands ur past,believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.Thanks for doing the same for me..

• Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. Thank you for allowing me to choose you.

• The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. Thank You.

• One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind. Thank You.

• I'm glad friendship doesn't come with price tags. For if it does, I'd never afford someone as great as you. *Thank You*

• When Nights are long N Friends are few,I sit by my Window N think of u.A silent whisper a silent tear.with all my Heart i wish you were here

No comments:

Post a Comment