Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Thank You Sms Message - 4

• Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

• Gratitude is the memory of the heart.

• The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.

• I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.

• The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.
• I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks.

• Not what we give, But what we share, For the gift without the giver Is bare.

• Please accept my vehement protestation of gratitude.

• I cannot express to you how grateful I am.
• I am profoundly grateful.
• I am truly grateful to you.
• I humbly thank you.
• Thank you simply for the fact that you are with me.
• Thank you for the moments I remember with a smile and tears in my eyes.
• I am very grateful.
• My gratitude to you for all you have done.
• Please accept my best thanks.
• I am overwhelmed with gratitude.
• Please accept my deepest gratitude
• Thank you for your patience and understanding
• Thank you for never letting me down
• I appreciate your support
• Words are powerless to express my gratitude
• Thank you for all you have given us.
• Thank you for love that warms my heart.
• Thank you for giving me the strength to go on.
• Thank you for everything.
• Thank you for the helping hand.
• Thank you ever so.
• Thanks a bunch.
• Thank you one and all.
• I cannot thank you enough.
• Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
• Your generosity has made me speechless.
• You have our heartfelt thanks.
• My appreciation is ever-growing.
• My gratitude is endless.
• Your thoughtfulness knows no bounds.
• You have my undying gratitude.
• Please accept our sincerest thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment