Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Mothers Day Sms Message - 2

• Dear Mama U R the greatest N UR love is the greatest I am so lucky I was born to have U as my Mom Happy Mother`s Day!

• Only a mother can first set to bear a soul quite separate from her own, and still cherish it. I am indebted! Happy Mother`s Day!!

• You`re a tender smile to guide my way. Dear mother, you`re the sunshine to light my day. Happy Mother`s Day!

• My Mother, my friend so dear, throughout my life you`re always near. Happy Mother`s Day!

• Mom I am incomplete without you. I am thankful to you for my good up bring. Happy Mother`s Day!

• I will kiss U N hug U. Because U love me, too. U feed me and need me. To teach U to play. So smile because I love U happy mother`s day!

• Give your mother a little something to show that you are thinking about her, and U'll be sure to make her smile. HAPPY MOTHER`S DAY

• Love, warmth, affection, care, understanding... All these makes you a great friend anm HAPPY MOTHER`S DAY

• Mom`s Days here! N here is me with a bear hug to say.. Mom In our home team u're the star.. And u`re loved not just today but everyday!

• You nurture, care and make joy blossom all around On Mother`s Day... I wish you a day filled with warmth N happiness. HAPPY MOTHER`S DAY

• Wishing you a day as happy as can be... With sunny thoughts & loving wisher from me... HAPPY MOTHER`S DAY

• What the heart gives away is never gone, but kpt in the hearts of others, frm dusk to dawn. Love U frm the core of my heart. Happy M`DAY

• A Human Body Can Bear A Pain Of 45 Dels Of Pain While Alive.But Wen A Woman Gives Birth She Bears 56 Dels Of Pain.. Praise The Mother.

1 comment:

  1. Mothers is only one, who really love us,cares us & who always has been supports us.. I am really happy that you wrote about mothers day.. Happy Mothers Day from My side ...Keep updated... We also have same blog as yours Visit once http://mothersdayimages2014.com/

    ReplyDelete