Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Mothers Day Sms Message - 3

• You`ve seen me laugh You`ve seen me cry N always U were there with me I may not hv always said it But thanks and I love u Happy M`DAY!!

• I wish ur Mother a very Happy Mother`s Day and thank her for giving such a nice friend to me... I Wish her long life and Happiness ever.

• Being a great mother is a very hard role, But mother u r the star for this one I know, I love you Mom. Happy Mothers Day!

• Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. Happy Mother`s Day Mom!

• If there was a day for everything You have given to me as a mother, It would be Mother`s Day every day

• The love she has deep in her Heart, Always gives me a good jump start, She IZ the 1 who`s love iZ true, ThankS Mom 4 being u

• Who ran to help me when I fell, And would some pretty story tell, Or kiss the place to make it well? My Mother.Happy Mother`s Day!!

• Happy Mother`s Day means more than flowers and gifts It means saying thank U It means I love U U are my mother, my frnd Today is Ur day

• For the best mom who always had a smile for me I know we may be far apart rght now So here`s a great big hug and kiss Happy Mother`s Day

• I take this opportunity to thank you for your immeasurable contribution to my life. Thank you Mom! And wish you a Very Happy Mother`s Day!

• The Miracle of Life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice...MOTHER Happy Mothers Day!!

• Once upon a memory Someone wiped away a tear Held me close and loved me, Thank you, Mother dear.

• God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. Happy Mother`s Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment