Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Thank You Sms Message - 5

• Success is your blessing, teacher. I would always be thankful to you.

• You have been more than a teacher- a mentor, guide, and philosopher! Thanks for blessings me.

• Thanks for being my teacher and guiding me towards the right path of life. I am grateful to you teacher!

• I may not say it always. But, I mean it whenever I say it. Thank You Teacher for all the things you have done for us.

• We will always be thankful to you for all the hard work and efforts you have put in, for educating us.

• I found guidance, friendship, discipline and love, everything, in one person. And that person is you (name of your teacher)

• Thank You: Two small words to convey the infinite feeling in my heart.
• Thank you for this gift and the gift of knowing you.
• Thanks for the wonderful memories - there in my heart forever...
• There is no better gift than you as my friend! Thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment