Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Miss You Sms Message - 2

• I Miss You when You Are Not Near Me I Long To Hear Your Steps That`s By Far, The Sweetest Music My Ears Await Everyday ...

• U may miss me. U May Ignore Me. U May Even 4get Me Bt 1Day If U Want To C Me, Dont Search Anywhere Jst Watch Ur Shadow I Will be dere.

• Wen U r lonely, m sad.. Wen U r happy, m glad.. Remeber dat wat ever U feel i feel it twice.. So if U miss me 1ce, I Miss U 2ce:-)...

• Thought I would tell you just exactly how I feel There`s nothing I can change `cause they`re absolutely real. That I MISS YOU !!

• Can u keep a secret? Between me N u You promise? I really need to tell u this... Well... I MISS U...

• If a butterfly comes close to U, if perfumes move around U, if ur mobile dances in a nice tone, remember its me trying to say I MISS U

• 1 day :-) 2 days :-) 3 days :-) 4 days :-) INFACT MY ALL DAYS ARE SO LONELY BECAUSE **I M MISSING U SOO MUCH**

• Press down if you miss me So U Miss Me Ok You Can Stop Still Pressing Well, I miss you too.

• Do u know, what i say, what i think, what i feel, what i wish, U want to know? I MISS U SO MUCH

• A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I`m missing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment