Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Thank You Sms Message - 8

• For loving me for who I am, for your extreme patience and understanding, accept my cordial thanks, dear family!

• Thank you for your care, support and incomparable love. I am who I am, because of you. Thank you for that.

• Thank you for the endless love that is still surrounding me and keeping me safe.

• I thought you my best thanks to you, my friend, for being always supportive and understanding.

• Thank you for being a friend indeed and not only in need, my friend.

• For being delighted with my achievements, for sharing the hard time, please, accept my sincere appreciation, my dear friend.

• For your patience and kindness, for your invaluable advices and devotion, please, accept my deep appreciation, my friend.

• For your understanding, sometimes beyond your strength, for your invaluable help, please, accept my best thanks!

• For always being on my side, for your protection and support, for sharing my dreams I do thank you, my friend.

• A true friend sees your valuable qualities as well as your faults and never fails you! Thank you for believing in me, my dear friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment