Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Miss You Sms Message - 8

• Can u keep a secret?Between me & u you promise?I really need to tell u this...Well..I MISS U..

• An simple Bye make us cry,A simple Joke make us laugh,simple Care make us fall in love.I hope my simple SMS make you think of me.I Miss U

• U are TOO far away 4rm me,that why I have to shout: I M-I-I-I-I-S-S-S-S Y-O-O-U-U! did u hear that? Baby I love U!

• Look the moon is calling u,See thestars R shining 4 u,Listen the wind is singing 2 u,Hear my heart says 'I MISS U'

• A late nite msg does not mean that i am disturbing you.it means you are thebest person about whom im thinking b4 closing my eyes.

• Difference Between Pleasure & Torture...Pleasure is Thinking of You..Torture is Missing You...

• I would write on all the bricks "I miss you"and hope that 1 falls on your head So you know how it hurts to miss someone special like U

• Each drop of a tear is costly then anything in world.But,no one knows its value until they have it in their own eyes for sum one.

• Leave "something" for"someone" but never leave"someone" for?something"bcuz.in life"something" will leave u but "someone" willalwaysb withu

• When Nights r long and Friends r few,I sit by Window & think of U.A silent whisper,a silent tear.With all my heart I wished you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment