Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Miss You Sms Message - 6

• Low Battery, Busy Network, No Coverage, No Time, Heavy Work. But still, when the Mobile Beeps, I think of U..

• Flower says:touch me not Message says:Erase me not Time says:Waste me not And i says............Forget me NoT

• Good Time,Bad Time,Day Time,Night Time,Work Time,Off Time,Happy Time,Sad Time,Sleep Time,In the Mean Time...I MISS YOU all the Time.

• If u wanna know how much I miss u, try to catch rain drops, the ones u catch is how much u miss me,and the ones u miss is how much I miss U

• I hide my tears when I say UR name,but pain in myheart is still dasame.IF So I Smile &Seem Carefree,There is no 1 Who misses U more than ME!

• Wat makes some people dearer is not just de happiness dat u feel when u meet them but de pain u feel when u miss them..MISS U..

• some text missing Sender:Name Missing Number Missing Sent:Date missing Missing U a lot thats y everything is missing...

• Fine friends open my eyes,smart friends open my mind,but only sweet friend like you open my heart.

• REMEMBER THAT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOME ONE WHO REMEMBERS U EVERY TIME WITH OR WITH OUT MESSAGES!THAT'S ME

• I miss the laughs I used to get from you,I miss the talks we used to have.And above all,I just miss YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment