Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Thank You Sms Message - 1

• Even if evry flower in the world had a voice I couldn`t send as many as it would take 2 say thanks enough!

• Thank You: Two small words To convey the infinite feeling in my heart.

• I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, But for you my heart has no bottom.

• Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. Thank you for allowing me to choose you.

• Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. Thank You

• Its an honour 4 me 2 have a friend like u thanks 4 everythng ...dear... Regards friend foreever

• Remembring 2 say "Thank u" is, itself, an act of kindness N courtsy Dat can last long after Da gift is worn out and Da moment has passed.

• One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind. Thank You.

• Thank you much more Than a greeting can say, Because you were thoughtful In such a nice way!

• Thank You: Two small words to convey the infinite feeling in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment