Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Thank You Sms Message - 3

• When u r alone, when u r crying, when u r upset. Don't think of me...just call me bcoz incoming is free for me...my friend.

• Remembring 2 say Than'q is itself, an act of kindness & courtesy Dat can last long after Da gift is worn out and Da moment has passed.

• I know it wasn't always easy but for loving me, I owe you my best thanks.

• All my life I knew that I am a rich man because I had you. Thank you for everything you've done for me, my dear and lovely family!

• Please, accept my vehement protestation of gratitude, dear...

• I have no words to express my gratitude to you...

• I'd like to express my infinite gratitude to you,

• I feel a very unusual sensation - if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.

• We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.

• How beautiful a day can be When kindness touches it!

No comments:

Post a Comment