Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Miss You Sms Message - 5

• If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

• Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.

• All days are nights to see till I see thee, And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me.

• Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.

• Those we Love never go away,they walk beside us everyday..unseen N unheard,still near..still loved..still Missed N still very dear.Missing U

• No sweet thought to forward, no cute graphics to send. Just a "Caring Heart" saying "Take Care! Miss You!".

• Care for the one who shares with U, share with the one who knows U, know the one who misses U and miss the one who wishes the best for U.

• So many questions, But the answers are so few, All i really know, is, I MISS YOU !

• A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z oops! I miss "U"

• Don't forget me, forget me never, When u forget me, then forget me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment