Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Miss You Sms Message - 3

• S_nrise B_terfly pict_re L_nch b_s stnd fig_re m_sic all r very boring witho_t yo_. I think i miss u......

• I 12 9 / 3 6 In every HOur In every Minute In every Second of My wrist watch I Miss U

• I miss you. I miss all of the caring things you do, and spending the evening alone with you.

• I m sending u 3 little hearts to remind u 3 things, I m HERE, I CARE and i MISS U!

• Wat makes some people dearer is not just de happiness dat u feel when u meet them but de pain u feel when u miss them.. MISS U........

• InThe Flower My Rose Is U, InThe Diamond My Kohinoor Is U, InThe Sky My Moon Is U, I`m Only Body My HRT Is U, That's Why I always MISS U

• There`s no Special reason for this msg, I juz wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life N hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U.

• Good Time,Bad Time,Day Time,Night Time,Work Time,Off Time,Happy Time,Sad Time,Sleep Time,In the Mean Time...I MISS YOU all the Time.

• I MISS YOU in every beats of heart, In every blink of my eyes, In every second of Time and... In every moment of the Day !

• Hen i miss a spl person, i don`t have to go too far, i just have to look inside my heart, because that`s always where my spl peoples are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment