Search More SMS in Different Languages...




Thank You Sms Message - 6

• You have a special way of making the world a better place.

• You light up my life! Thank you for being my friend!

• I could not have done it without you - thank you.

• Thank you for all that you do - you are the truest of true friends!

• I may not say it alwayz. Bt, I mean it wen ever I say it.Thank You Teacher 4 all da things u have done 4 us.

• Thank you 4 all u do. U r a true friend & I could not ask 4 any thing more. I admire ur thoughtfulness 4 this gift & wish u da best.

• Thank U much more Than a greeting can say, coz u were thoughtful In such a nice and great way!

• Thank You 2 small wordz 2 convey da infinite feelingz in my heart 4 u.

• I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart.

• ITS AN HONOUR 4 ME 2 HAV A FREND LIKE You THANK YOU 4 EVERYTHNG ...DEAR...

No comments:

Post a Comment